2. Other Important nutrients for bone health
- Protein: Adequate dietary protein is essential for an optimal bone mass gain and also for preserving bone mass with aging
- B Vitamins: Vitamins B6 and B12, as well as folic acid have a protective role to play in bone loss.
- Other nutritional supplements essential for bone health includes: Magnesium, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C and Zinc.
3. Get plenty of physical activity
- Weight-bearing activities and strength training exercises are important for making your bones stronger.
- Always consult your doctor, before adding any new exercise to your daily regimen!
Bones are actually pretty complicated. But our strategies don’t have to be. With the above simple steps, we can help ensure our skeleton stays strong and springy for life.
Before starting any nutritional supplements, you should always consult your doctor!!)